Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thomas the Tank Engine!

We have been anticipating today for several months now, well, since around June.  We learned about the Oklahoma Railway Museum several months ago when we took Jaben and Josiah to ride on a real train.  Jaben absolutely loved it!  While we there, there were flyers being passed around everywhere.  These flyers caught my attention.  Thomas the Train was on the front and it stated that Thomas the Train was going to be at the Oklahoma Railway Museum at the end of September and the first of October.  I could hardly believe what I was reading!  Jaben LOVES that train and everything about the Island of Sodor.  We bought tickets to ride Thomas!


This morning, after loading the car, I asked Jaben if he was ready to go see Thomas.  His jaw dropped and he came running to the car yelling, "yea!"  I love that he was so excited!  Jaben and Josiah had a wonderful time riding the train and all the other activities that were there.  Jaben played with train tables, jumped in a blow up bounce around,  golfed, got a Thomas tattoo (temporary of course), got a HUGE Thomas balloon from my best friend Mandy, drank some ice cold root beer out of a glass bottle, met Sir Topham Hat, and much more.  


Found out today, there is a Christmas Express train in December......that makes me happy.  Hot chocolate and all!
Thomas!


Sir Topham Hat!  Jaben told him, "I like you Sir Topham Hat."


Jaben getting his Thomas tattoo.


Playing with the train table with Mandy.


Justin with Jaben's GIANT Thomas balloon.


 Riding Thomas!


Brothers!

Family picture with Thomas. Josiah is asleep. 


Just love my best friend Mandy!


Daddy and Jabo.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet time with such an AMAZING family. You all are such a blessing to all those around you. THank you for letting me tag along and see Jaben meet THomas. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete