Monday, March 19, 2012

Three

My precious baby boy turns three years old tomorrow.  My goodness!  Time has gone by so quickly.  It seems like just yesterday when Justin and I found out we were expecting for the first time.  I thank God that He has given us Jaben.  

I praise God for his protection over our sweet boy everyday, in the midst of illnesses, and especially regarding the car wreck in Houston.  I know that you truly are a gift and that God has special plans for you.  I pray John 3:30, "that I might become less and He might become more." Only then, can Christ truly live through me and pour into my children.  

 Jaben on his 1st birthday eating chocolate cupcakes out of his new sandbox.
 Jaben 1 year old.
 Jaben Easter 2010.
 Jaben just barely over a year old. 
 Jaben and Daddy. Mother's Day 2010.
 In Houston, Jaben loved to put buckets on his head and walk around the house.  He was barely a year old.
 Jaben visiting Daddy at his Houston office for Daddy's birthday.
April 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....all of the pics are just precious!! Yes, it has really been a fast three years! What an adorable & sweet 3 year old he has grown into. Happy Birthday sweet Jaben! We Love you Bunches, Grandma & Pop Pop :)

    ReplyDelete